DRIVESTAR AUTOPARTS warranty policy consists of 1-year warranty, 10-years warranty and limited lifetime warranty, which respectively applies to the parts explicitly stated in the product descriptions.
To obtain performance of the warranty, you have to contact us, return the product for inspection, and most of all pay attention to the following points as well.
- The warranty is only valid for a one time replacement and limited to the original customer who is the owner of the vehicle provided that the ownership has not changed since the installation of the unit.
- To file a warranty claim, you are required to provide a dated purchase receipt or other written proof that the product within the warranty period, an image of the warrantied part not attached to the vehicle, and an image showing the part stamp, if visible, on the warrantied part.
- If for any reason a replacement part is not available, we will reimburse you the original purchase price of the part less shipping and handling charges.
- Please be aware that the shipping fees on both ways are at your expense.
- The warranty does not apply to failures caused by misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, installation or operation, or by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts in connection with the product and inadequate maintenance, normal wear and tear or normal consumption of the product.
- We will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, any form of bodily injury, property damage, damage to other parts of the vehicle in which the parts was installed, or similar damages, even if one of us has been advised of such damages.
This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Any warranty implied by law, whether of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, is limited to the period that this express warranty is effective.